Expert in communication, leadership and transformation
As a leadership coach and communications and change expert, Ines has been supporting companies and decision-makers in dynamic industries and phases for over 15 years. Unbiased, future-optimistic and interdisciplinary in her thinking, she supports her coaching clients in discovering their own authentic path as effective leaders. She is convinced that humanity is a key success factor in business and that it almost doesn’t matter how chaotic the „outside“ is as long as the compass on the „inside“ is clearly aligned.
Ines Thomas brings over 15 years of consulting and leadership experience from the business world and works for leademy as a freelance coach.
After a four-year stint at the international communications consultancy KETCHUM, she spent around 10 years as a member of the first management level in charge of corporate communications at the renowned media group Condé Nast. She has many years of experience in supporting strategy, change and cultural transformation processes as a coach and communicator.
Education and training
- International Marketing Master, University of California/Berkeley
- BA Communication Management/Political Science, University of Leipzig
- Certified Executive Coach, Marshall Goldsmith
- Certified Team Coach, Marshall Goldsmith
- Consultant for systemic change management & organizational consulting (in training), QRC certified
- Systemic Business & Personal Coach, ECA certified
- Expert Level Coach, QSA certified
In 3 Schritten zum Erfolg
1. Kostenloses Beratungsgespräch
2. Angebot erhalten
3. Gemeinsam loslegen und Führungskräfte begeistern