Founder and Learning Experience Designer
Personal development, leadership and transformation specialist
Through empathy, Christiane succeeds in creating a trusting basis for development, growth and change. She finds it easy to see the situation from the perspective of her coachees and resonate with their experiences. She recognizes their deeper needs and identifies ways to meet them. She creates clarity and supports her coachees in understanding and successfully using their skills and strengths.
Christiane holds a degree in Business Administration and has 15 years of professional experience as a Personnel Developer, HR Business Partner, Trainer and Coach in multinational corporations and medium-sized companies. She has several years of experience as a board member of a cooprative and as independent entrepreneur.
In her free time, Christiane studies Asian philosophies and practices QiGong.
Education and training
- Diploma in Business Administration (with distinction), LMU Munich
- Certified 360° Emotional & Social Competency Inventory (ESCI), Daniel Goleman and Korn Ferry
- Certified Executive Coach, Marshall Goldsmith
- Certified Team Coach, Marshall Goldsmith
- Certified Coach, Global Coach Group
- Certified Accelerated Strengths Coach, Gallup
- Digital Global Leadership 360° Assessment, Marshall Goldsmith
- Triggers, Marshall Goldsmith
- Digital Leadership & HR Digital, Brainbirds
- Coach for emotional intelligence, Dietz Training & Partner (DBVC certified advanced training)
- In-class trainer, Materne Training
- Organizational development, Hephaistos Coaching Zentrum
- Team development, Hephaistos Coaching Zentrum
- Qualified QiGong teacher, Yamin Schulz-Spahr
In 3 Schritten zum Erfolg
1. Kostenloses Beratungsgespräch
2. Angebot erhalten
3. Gemeinsam loslegen und Führungskräfte begeistern