Dr. Daniela Dolle
Specialist for personal development, leadership and transformation
As a psychologist with a doctorate in business administration and years of her own experience as a leader and manager, Daniela examines her clients‘ issues from a variety of professional and practical perspectives. In doing so, she asks thought-provoking questions and triggers reflection processes. She shares observations and hypotheses clearly and with appreciation. Her goal is to support her clients in recognizing their own room for maneuver and using it coherently with personal and strategic considerations.
Graduate psychologist and doctorate in Business Administration. Professional experience as manager & executive (7 years), human resources developer and management consultant in organizations of different size and internationality.
Daniela spends her free time exercising (jogging, swimming, hiking), going on nature trips, reading and spending time with family & friends.
Education and training
- Dr. oec. University of St. Gallen with Prof. Dr. Heike Bruch, Doctoral Thesis: „Vitalizing Management Systems in Organizations: The Role of Culture, Leadership and Human Resource Management“ (cum laude)
- Graduate psychologist specializing in social and organizational psychology University of Mannheim (among top 10 % of the year)
- Systemic Consulting & Coaching, isb Wiesloch
- Various further training courses in the areas of leadership, moderation and dialectics (including IMD Lausanne)
In 3 Schritten zum Erfolg
1. Kostenloses Beratungsgespräch
2. Angebot erhalten
3. Gemeinsam loslegen und Führungskräfte begeistern