Co-Founder and Learning Experience Designer
Expert in leadership, transformation and agile methods
Through his varied experiences, his ability to provide clarity and his humor, Claus quickly succeeds in establishing a good rapport with his clients. For him, mutual trust is the foundation of successful coaching. And the principle „What is, is allowed to be there.“ is the starting point for him to see the world from the point of view of his coachees, to understand it, and then to work successfully with them on change.
Claus holds a degree in business administration and has more than 20 years of professional experience as a human resources manager and executive coach in multinational corporations. As a result, he is very familiar with the many professional challenges leaders face often, e.g.: managing executives, leading international transformation projects and more.
Claus is an avid reader of philosophy psychology, and crime novels. In his free time, he enjoys cooking and practicing QiGong to recharge.
Education and training
- Diploma in Business Administration (with distinction), LMU Munich
- Certified Executive & Team Coach, Marshall Goldsmith
- Global Leadership Assessment, Marshall Goldsmith
- Certified Executive & Team Coach, Global Coach Group
- Certified Strengths Coach, Gallup
- Certified Resilience Coach (CReC), Driven Universal
- Professional Scrum Master I, Scrum.org
- Mastering Design Thinking, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Negotiation and Influence, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Launch Your Startup, Columbia Business School
- Coach, Hephaistos Coaching Zentrum (DBVC recognized)
- Cont. Coaching Supervision, Hephaistos Coaching Zentrum
- Organizational development, Hephaistos Coaching Zentrum
- Qualified QiGong teacher, Yamin Schulz-Spahr
In 3 Schritten zum Erfolg
1. Kostenloses Beratungsgespräch
2. Angebot erhalten
3. Gemeinsam loslegen und Führungskräfte begeistern